Feature-packed with top buggy specs such as a superb 18CXP engine, powerful disk brake system & aggressive tread off-road wheels for a serious buggy racing experience, with a blistering speed of 60mph!
The Himoto Syclone HI8102 1:10 Nitro 2 Speed Buggy is a fantastic nitro-powered vehicle for experienced enthusiasts, or even for adults with some experience operating RC cars. It’s very smooth and easy to handle, with ultra tough flexuose 6061 aluminum chassis, dual stage adjustable oil-filled shock absorbers & high-grip tires for high acceleration off-road racing, jumps and backflips.
With its maverick 2 speed 18-size engine and pro buggy racing specs, this cool-looking Himoto Syclone buggy is created for speed, great fun, RC driving experience. It’s also equipped with ultra responsive remote control & extended range up to 1000 meters!
RC Models Wiz offers the most competitive prices in the market today.
Buy now and save as much as £26.00!
- High precision steering servo
- Oil-filled shock absorber w/ aluminum shock cap
- Drustable elasticity buffer spring
- Six holes to make air to be circumfluence and reduce air bubble and pressure
- Bounding wall to prevent leaking
- 2 way gear regulate holes
- All-metal disc type brakes & lining with 13.8g super-light-weight flywheel
- Gear box with 5pcs of screw for easy fixing & disassembling, adjustable-bounce
- Extra large 75cc fuel tank w/ spring load fill cover for quick & easy refueling
- Off-road buggy wing w/ stable wing mount
- Compact front bumper for protection against impacts
- Stylish battery/receiver box for protection against dust and splashed water
- Built-in star buggy wheel rim w/ aggressive tread tyres for high off-road running
- Height: 160mm
- Length: 400mm
- Wheelbase: 275mm
- Width: 250mm
- Weight: 4.6kg
- Rear Tire Size: 86 x 40mm
- Thread: 185mm
- Engine: 18CXP 3CC
- Gear Ratio: 8.038:1
- Front Tire Size: 86 x 32mm
- Ground Clearance: 26mm
- Scale: 1:10
- Class: Off-Road
- Application: Hobby-Level
- Power: Nitro
- Drivetrain: 4WD
- Running Time: 12+ minutes
- Top Speed: 60mph
- Colors: Available in flame, chequers, and thunder
What’s in the box?
- Fully-built Himoto Syclone Buggy
- 2-Channel 2.4GHz Remote Control/Transmitter
- User’s Manual (in English)
- High Performance Nitro Fuel (optional)
- Nitro Glow Starter Kit (optional)
Click here to get a copy of the manual.
Spare Parts & Upgrades
Upgrade options include the following parts:
- All-metal oil pressure type shockproof device
- Carbon fibre up-plate
- All-metal exhaust pipe
- Byte ten universal drive shaft
- Ball bearing for this model is installed as a bonus!
- Exhausting backward engine (need to match bacilliform starter or platform starter)
To check the spare parts, go to this link.
- Experienced RC hobbyists
- Adult users
Required to Run
- 8 AA Batteries for the Transmitter and Receiver Pack
- 4 AA Batteries for the vehicle
- Nitro Fuel
- Nitro Glow Starter Set With UK Plug
Any manufacturing defects or missing parts of the Himoto Syclone HI8102 1:10 Nitro 2 Speed Buggy are covered by a 6-month warranty. Damages caused by abuse and incorrect operation, wear and tear, etc. aren’t covered. Please go to our Warranty Returns policy page for more details.