Syma S5 3Ch Infrared RC Helicopter with Gyro
The Syma S5 3Ch Infrared RC Helicopter with Gyro is a great multi-directional indoor helicopter for both kids and adults who are new to the hobby. It’s very easy to control and stable in flight.
This model helicopter can fly in six different directions such as up and down, forward and backward, rotate clockwise and counterclockwise. With its 3-channel coaxial rotor structure and built-in gyro, it delivers a naturally stable flying performance and prevents continuous rotation of the chassis.
Equipped with high and low speed mode switch on the transmitter, you will be able to control the throttle rate of the helicopter for more or less sensitivity. It allows you also to fly the helicopter with others at the same time.
Order now at your trusted RC Store in UK!
- Infrared radio control system
- High speed and low speed function
- Gyro technology for more stable flying performance
- Unique mature charging systems
- Power protection system allowing for more safe and secure during charging
- More flexible setting for charging ensuring the RC helicopter to be in top condition
- Double Protection system that powers off automatically when blades are caught
- Flashing lights with search light allowing for low light situation flying
- Channels: 3CH
- Application: Entry-level helicopter/for beginners
- Flying time: 5-6 minutes
- Controlling distance: 8-10 meters
- Charging time: about 60 minutes
- Recommended Environment: Indoor
- Battery: 3.7V 90MAh LiPo battery (built-in)
- Battery for controller: requires 4 AA batteries (not supplied)
- Recommended Users: 14+
- Brand: SYMA
- Item Name: Infrared 3CH Remote Control RC Helicopter
- tem NO: S5
- Light Form: LED
- Material: Plastic/Alloy Electronic Components
- Product Size: 23 x 4 x 10.5cm
- Box Size: 29.3 x 7.9 x 27.5cm
What’s in the Box?
- Syma S5 3Ch Infrared RC Helicopter with Gyro
- Tail Blade
- Instruction’s manual for users (in English)
The Syma S5 3Ch Infrared RC Helicopter with Gyro come with a product warranty. This covers any missing part or manufactory defect of the helicopter. Any damage from abuse or incorrect operation are not covered. Kindly read the Warranty Returns for more info.