The Himoto Tanto E10XB is fully-featured with solid specs such as Brushed RC550 electric motor, shaft driven 4×4 Drive System & 320amps of maximum burst current for optimum speed and power!
100% assembled and ready to run, the Himoto Tanto E10XB 1:10 Electric Off Road Buggy will get you right away into action. Just charge the 7.2v Ni-Mh 2000mah battery pack, put 4 AA batteries into the transmitter, and you’re ready to go for great off-roading fun and bashing excitement!
Shop NOW and get BIG SAVINGS at your most trusted RC cars online store in the UK!
- Durable geared front and rear differentials
- 2 in 1 2.4ghz Waterproof Receiver and Electronic Speed Controller
- Shaft Driven Four-Wheel Drive System
- Aluminum center drive shaft to ensure maximum traction & reliability
- 6.6lbs Torque Steering Servo
- Brushed RC550 Motor
- 2.4ghz Radio Transmitter
- 7.2v Ni-Mh 2000mah Battery pack
- Pre-cut Pre-painted Body Shell
- Height: 139mm
- Length: 409mm
- Width: 256mm
- Wheelbase: 288mm
- Motor: Brushed RC550 Motor
- Scale: 1:10
- Class: Off-Road buggy
- Application: Entry-level/Beginners
- Power: Electric
- Drivetrain: 4WD system
- Charging Time: 6-8 hours
- Running Time: 12+ minutes
- Top Speed: 30+mph
- Battery: 7.2v Ni-Mh 2000mah Battery
What’s in the box?
- 100% assembled Himoto Tanto E10XB 1:10 Electric Off Road Buggy
- Radio control system
- Re-Chargeable Battery and charger
- User’s Manual (in English)
Download the manual here.
Spare Parts & Upgrades
- Beginner-level RC users
- Adult supervision is advised for operators under 14 years old
Required to Run
- 4 AA Batteries (remote control)
There’s a product warranty for Himoto Tanto E10XB 1:10 Electric Off Road Buggy. It covers any manufacturing defective or missing parts of the product. Damages from incorrect use or wear and tear are not covered. Check the Amazon Warranty Returns section for further information.