Fully-featured with buggy racing specs like a powerful 18CXP 3CC engine, hi-grip tread tyres and all-metal disc brakes. Comes with 75cc fuel tank that’s easy to refuel and can top a speed up to 45mph!
The Himoto Syclone HI8101 1:10 Nitro Single Speed Buggy is designed for serious off-roading performance and fun. Fitted with flexuose 6061 aluminum chassis, 2.5mm in thickness, shaft-driven 4WD system, and sealed compartments, you can blast through any road challenges and enjoy maximum buggy racing experience.
RC Models Wiz offers competitive prices and limited discounted offers. Buy now from Amazon!
- Steering servo and drustable elasticity buffer spring
- Oil-filled shock absorber with aluminum shock cap
- Six holes to make air circumfluence and less air bubble & pressure
- 2-way gear regulate holes
- Bouding wall to prevent leaking
- All-metal disc brakes and lining with super-light-weight (13.8g) flywheel
- Gear box with 5 screws for easy disassembling and fixing
- 75cc fuel tank with spring load cover for quick refueling
- Off-road buggy wing with stable mount
- Sturdy protective front bumper
- Well-designed battery/receiver box to protect against dust or splashed water
- Built-in star wheel rim with hi-grip tread tyres for high speed off-road running
- Height: 160mm
- Length: 400mm
- Width: 250mm
- Wheelbase: 275mm
- Weight: 2.30kg
- Thread: 185mm
- Rear Tire Size: 86 x 40mm
- Engine: 18CXP 3CC
- Front Tire Size: 86 x 32mm
- Gear Ratio: 8.038:1
- Ground Clearance: 26mm
- Scale: 1:10
- Class: Off-Road
- Application: Hobby-Level/Fun
- Drivetrain: 4WD
- Power: Nitro
- Running Time: 12+ minutes
- Top Speed: 45mph
- Colors: Available in chequers, sun fire, flame and thunder
What’s in the box?
- Fully-built 1:10 Himoto Syclone Buggy HI8101
- 2.4GHz Remote Control/Transmitter
- User’s Manual (in English)
- Nitro Glow Starter Kit (optional)
- High Performance Nitro Fuel (optional)
To get a copy of the manual, click here.
Spare Parts & Upgrades
Upgrade options include the following parts:
- All-metal oil pressure shockproof device
- Byte ten universal drive shaft
- Carbon fibre up-plate
- All-metal exhaust pipe
- Exhausting backward engine (need to suit the bacilliform starter or platform starter)
- Ball bearing is installed as a bonus!
- RC Nitro Enthusiasts
- Adult users
Required to Run
- 8 AA Batteries for the Transmitter & Receiver Pack
- 4 AA Batteries for the buggy
- Nitro Glow Starter Set With UK Plug
- Nitro Fuel
Any manufacturing defect or missing parts of Himoto Syclone HI8101 1:10 Nitro 1 Speed Buggy are covered by a 1-year Warranty. Damages that are caused by user abuse or incorrect operation, wear and tear, etc. aren’t included in the warranty. Kindly refer to the Amazon Warranty Returns policy for more information.