Spino 1:18 electric buggy comes w/ RC370 brushed motor and 2 in 1 electronics speed controller & 2.4Ghz receiver system to ensure a reliable power and consistent off road driving performance.
The Himoto Spino E18XB 1:18 Electric Off Road Buggy carries all the key features of bigger scale off road buggies, from the 4-wheel drive system, 4 oil-filled re-buildable shocks w/ progressive springs and direct axle power transfer. It’s also fully equipped with 2.4Ghz radio controller, powerful 370 brushed motor and 120amp burst-rated speed controller!
Shop now and SAVE on Himoto Spino buggy!
- Molded protective gear cover
- Molded tub chassis with optimized weight distribution
- Fully independent double A-arm wishbone suspension
- Special titanium anodized shock caps
- Tough C-hub steering knuckles and tough and efficient 4WD shaft driven drive train
- Low friction ball raced bearing
- 4 high-traction multi-block tires and attractive 5-spoke wheels
- Factory-finished pre-cut body & front and rear molded bumpers
- Twin point steering with integrated servo saver
- 2.4 Ghz Radio Transmitter and 1.1kg Precision Steering Servo
- 3 in 1 Waterproof ESC/Receiver/Servo
- Direct Axle Power Transfer
- Consumes Less Power & Easy Repair System
- Pre-Painted Body
- Length: 258mm
- Wheel Width: 26mm
- Weight: 550g
- Height: 100mm
- Width: 182mm
- Diameter of Wheel: 61.5mm
- Scale: 1:18
- Class: Off-Road
- Application: Entry-level/Beginners
- Power: Electric
- Drivetrain: 4WD
- Charging time: 6-8 hours
- Running Time: 12+ minutes
- Top Speed: 25+mph
- Battery: 7.2v 800mah Ni-Mh Battery
What’s in the box?
- 100% assembled Himoto Spino E18XB 1:18 Electric Buggy
- 2.4G radio control system
- User’s Operating Instruction Manual (in English)
You can download the manual here.
Spare Parts & Upgrades
- Beginner RC car users
- Operators under 14 years of age need adult supervision
Required to Run
- 4 AA Batteries (remote control)
The Himoto Spino E18XB 1:18 Electric Off Road Buggy comes with a Warranty for 1 year. It includes manufacturing defects and missing parts. Damages caused by incorrect use, wear and tear, etc. are not included. Check the Amazon Warranty Returns section for info.