This 4WD ready-to-run (RTR) Himoto Spatha short course truck features a superb RC540 motor, ESC and other solid off-roading specs. It’s a high precision truck that offers loads of fun and excitement.
The Himoto Spatha E10SC 1:10 Electric Short Course Truck is a very popular model among many RC hobbyists because of its cool design, tough construction, power and speed. With its 4×4 drive system, 3kg torque steering servo, and 2.4GHz radio transmitter, this RC electric Spatha model gives you plenty of for your buck!
Shop NOW and avail BIG SAVINGS at your trusted RC cars store in the UK!
- High quality geared front and rear differentials
- Powerful Brushed RC550 Motor
- Shaft Driven Four-Wheel Drive System
- Pre-cut and Pre-painted Body Shell
- 3kg Torque Steering Servo
- 2-in-1 2.4ghz Waterproof Receiver & Electronic Speed Controller (ESC)
- 2.4ghz Transmitter
- 7.2v Ni-Mh 2000mah rechargeable battery
- Ni-Mh battery charger
- Width: 256mm
- Length: 453mm
- Height: 155mm
- Wheelbase: 288mm
- Scale: 1:10
- Class: Off-Road Truck
- Application: Entry-level/Fun
- Power: Electric
- Drivetrain: 4WD
- Charging Time: 6 to 8 hours
- Running Time: 12 to 15 minutes
- Top Speed: 30mph
- Battery: 7.2v Ni-Mh 2000mah Rechargeable Battery
What’s in the box?
- 100% assembled Himoto Spatha E10SC 1:10 Electric Short Course Truck
- Radio control system
- User’s Manual (in English)
Get a copy of the manual here.
Spare Parts & Upgrades
- Beginner-level to intermediate RC truck users
- RC users under 14 need adult supervision
Required to Run
- 8 AA batteries (remote control)
The Himoto Spatha E10SC 1:10 Electric Short Course Truck comes with a product warranty, covering 1 year for any manufacturing defects or missing parts. Damages from user abuse, general wear and tear, etc. are not included. Check the Amazon Warranty Returns section for further details.