Himoto Sand Viper 8102 1:10 Nitro 2 Speed Buggy
Sand Viper nitro-powered buggy is designed w/ high racing performance in mind. It’s equipped with SH18 high-torque engine and other sophisticated features ideal for national and local competitions.
The Himoto Sand Viper 8102 1:10 Nitro 2 Speed Buggy comes with four-wheel drive system and quality sport speed pistol-style wheel remote control w/ 2 servos, delivering impeccable buggy racing performance. It combines many solid performance-enhancing specs resulted from long years of Himoto Racing’s RC design experience and technology.
This awesome 1:10 scale 4WD buggy is a popular choice among hobby-level RC nitro enthusiasts. If you want a good purchase for your money, the Sand Viper is a great choice to go.
Buy NOW and enjoy great SAVINGS at RC Models Wiz!
- 4-Wheel Shaft-Drive System
- 2-Channel pistol-style radio system
- Assembled chassis and adjustable wishbone suspension
- SH18 high-torque & pull start engine with carburetor
- Equipped with tuned pipe and air filter
- Solid front and rear bevel gear differentials
- Bouding wall prevent leaking and two-way gear regulating holes
- No-flex chassis design for better performance
- Alloy aluminum upper plate and disc-shaped brake system
- Oil-Filled shock absorber and front universal joint shaft
- 75cc fuel pressure tank
- High impact wheels with high traction radial tires
- Servo saver linkage system
- Height: 160mm
- Wheelbase: 275mm
- Length: 400mm
- Weight: 4.6kg
- Width: 250mm
- Rear Tire Size: 86 x 40mm
- Engine: 18CXP 3CC
- Thread: 185mm
- Gear Ratio: 8.038:1
- Ground Clearance: 26mm
- Front Tire Size: 86 x 32mm
- Scale: 1:10
- Class: Off-Road
- Application: Hobby-Level/Fun
- Drivetrain: 4WD
- Power: Nitro
- Running Time: 12+ minutes
- Top Speed: 60mph
What’s in the box?
- Fully-built Himoto Sand Viper 1:10 Nitro Buggy
- 2.4GHz remote control
- User’s Manual (in English)
- Nitro Fuel (optional)
- Glow Starter Kit (optional)
Click here to get a copy of the manual.
Spare Parts & Upgrades
Upgrade options include:
- All-metal exhaust pipe
- All-metal oil pressure type shockproof device
- Byte ten universal drive shaft
- Carbon fibre up-plate
- Exhausting backward engine (should match the bacilliform starter or platform starter)
- Ball bearing is installed as a bonus!
- Experienced RC hobbyists
- Adult users
- Users less 14 years of age must be supervised by an adult
Required to Run
- 8 AA Batteries for the remote control
- 4 AA Batteries for the buggy
- Nitro Fuel & Nitro Glow Starter Set w/ UK Plug
The Himoto Sand Viper 8102 1:10 Nitro 2 Speed Buggy is covered by Warranty for 1 year, which include any manufacturing defects or missing parts. Damages resulted from abuse or incorrect operation, wear and tear, etc. are not covered. Please visit the Amazon Warranty Returns section for more details.