This is the hottest and revolutionary 1:5 scale brushless buggy beast introduced by Himoto Racing. It features top of the line specs such as a powerful brushless 980KV motor and 150A ESC!
The great-looking Himoto Panthera HI4077 1:5 Brushless Buggy comes with solid and exciting specs that are very much worth its price such as impressive design, alloy shock absorbers, hi-grip tyres, and super-tough 4×4 drive system designed specifically to handle the immense torque and power of the oversized brushless motor, delivering insane racing and bashing power and speed.
Other best features include 20kg large scale metal gear steering servo, glitch-free 2.4Ghz radio gear with failsafe, 3 split spoke black wheels, and many more!
To achieve top speed, we best recommend using the twin 3S LiPo packs. But Himoto Panthera will also run well on twin 2S packs, or the twin NiMh packs.
Enjoy loads of racing thrills and excitement with the awesome 1:5 scale Himoto Panthera HI4077 1/5 Brushless Buggy!
- 2.4Ghz radio gear with failsafe
- 3-split spoke black wheels
- 20kg large scale metal gear steering servo
- Titanium anodised shock tops
- 4 oversized oil-filled threaded shocks w/ progressive springs
- Fully adjustable turnbuckles all round and ball-raced drivetrain
- 18mm square wheel adaptors
- High downforce black rear wing
- Front and rear moulded bumpers
- Universal joint driveshafts on the front
- Sealed receiver box
- Composite shock tower covers
- Solid gear differentials and steel spur gear and pinion
- Adjustable twin battery straps with Velcro straps
- All round block tyres
- Metric hardware used throughout
- Li-Po 11.1v 3500mah battery and Balance Charger
- Trimmed and painted bodyshell
- Length: 710mm
- Height: 276mm
- Width: 450mm
- ESC Max Voltage: 22.2v (2 x 3S LiPo packs)
- Scale: 1:5
- Class: Off-Road Buggy
- Application: Intermediate/Hobby-level/Fun
- Power: Brushless
- Drivetrain: 4WD system
- Charging Time: 6 to 8 hours
- Running Time: 12+ minutes
- Top Speed: 60+mph
- Battery: Li-Po 11.1v 3500mah battery
What’s in the box?
- 100% assembled Himoto Panthera HI4077 1:5 Brushless Buggy
- Remote control
- Li-Po 11.1v 3500mah battery and balance charger
- User’s Manual (in English)
Download the manual for users here.
Spare Parts & Upgrades
- Hobby-level RC drivers/operators
- RC drivers under 14 are recommended to have adult supervision
Required to Run
- 4 AA batteries for the remote control
The Himoto Panthera HI4077 1:5 Brushless Buggy has warranty for 1 year. It covers missing parts and manufacturing defects of the remote control buggy. Damages from user abuse/operational errors/wear and tear are not covered. Kindly go to the Amazon Warranty Returns policy for details.