Get extra speed, adjustability & toughness with the Himoto Rapida Pro style Focus on road 2-speed racing car. It’s fitted w/ high quality radio system & a powerful SH18 nitro-powered engine high racing performance!
100% preassembled with glitz-free radio control system, trimmed and ready to roll, the Himoto Focus 9102 1:10 Nitro 2 Speed Racing Car delivers reliable, consistent and optimum power and speed for tough on-road driving, giving you a new level of fun and excitement.
With the model’s revised porting and crankshaft, as well as optimized internal airflow, the RTR 9102 racing car gives you increased power and torque, making it one of the highest performance 4-wheel drive racing cars available today.
BUY NOW and Enjoy LIMITED SPECIAL OFFER!
- 2.4GHz radio controller
- Large capacity fuel tank w/ calibre
- 3kg steering servo
- 3kg throttle servo
- High performance ball bearing
- 2-Speed Transmission
- 3c 18CXP nitro engine
- Pre-painted body shell
- Lightweight aluminum alloy chassis for excellent performance & durability
- Length : 360mm
- Weight: 3.20kg
- Width : 200mm
- Height : 112mm
- Wheelbase : 262mm
- Scale: 1:10
- Class: On-Road
- Application: Hobby-Level/Fun
- Drivetrain: 4WD
- Running Time: 12+ minutes
- Power: Nitro
- Top Speed : 60mph
What’s in the box?
- Fully-built Himoto Focus 1:10 Nitro 2 Car
- 2-channel radio control
- User’s Operating Manual (in English)
- Nitro Fuel (optional) and Nitro Glow Starter Kit (optional)
To download a copy of the user’s manual, go here.
Spare Parts & Upgrades
The Himoto Rapida Pro Focus 1:10 Nitro 2 Speed On Road Racing Car is fully upgradable. You can go to this link to view the upgrade parts and spare parts listing. Buy Himoto Focus nitro parts from Amazon.
- RC Nitro enthusiasts and adult users
- Users under 14 years of age must have adult supervision
Required to Run
- 4 AA Batteries (remote control)
- 4 AA Batteries (car)
- Nitro Fuel
- Glow Starter Kit w/ UK glow plug
The Himoto Focus 9102 1:10 Nitro 2 Speed Racing Car is covered by Warranty for 1 year. Any damages resulted from incorrect operation, wear & tear, et cetera are not covered. Kindly read the Amazon Warranty Returns section for more information.