The Centro E18XTL is a hobby-grade 1/18 scale RC off road truggy that features high quality and solid features such as a powerful 540-sized 3700kv Brushless Motor & 18A Brushless ESC.
If look for speed and cool-looking design, the Himoto Centro E18XTL 1:18 4WD Brushless Truggy won’t surely disappoint you. This model comes with all the solid specs you see from the bigger RC models such as shaft driven four-wheel drive system, durable differentials, oil-filled shocks, and great design.
Enjoy loads of thrill and fun with the awesome 1/18 scale Himoto Centro E18XTL 4WD Brushless Truggy!
- Molded protective gear cover and tub chassis w/ optimized weight distribution
- 4 oil-filled re-buildable shock absorbers w/ progressive springs
- Tough and efficient 4-Wheel shaft driven drive train
- Fully independent double A-arm wishbone suspension
- Low friction ball raced bearing
- Attractive 5-spoke wheels
- 4 high-traction multi-block tires
- Factory-finished pre-cut body
- Tough C-hub steering knuckles
- Front and rear molded bumpers
- Special titanium anodized shock caps
- Twin point steering with integrated servo saver
- Width: 187mm
- Length: 255mm
- Weight: 552g
- Height: 88mm
- Wheel Diameter: 66mm
- Wheel Width: 33mm
- Scale: 1:18
- Class: Off-Road truggy
- Application: Intermediate/Hobby-level/Fun
- Power: Brushless
- Drivetrain: 4WD system
- Charging Time: 6-8 hours
- Running Time: 12+ minutes
- Top Speed: 30+mph
- Battery: 7.4v 1500mah LiPo 25C continuous 40C burst Battery
What’s in the box?
- 100% assembled Himoto Centro E18XTL 1:18 4WD Brushless Truggy
- Pistol-style Remote control system
- 7.4v 1500mah LiPo Battery
- User’s Manual (in English)
- UK Battery Charger
Download the user’s manual here.
Spare Parts & Upgrades
- Intermediate-level/ hobby-level RC drivers
- Adult supervision is advised for drivers under 14
Required to Run
- 4 AA batteries (remote control)
The Himoto Centro E18XTL 1:18 4WD Brushless Truggy comes with 1 year product warranty. The warranty covers missing parts or/and manufacturing defective parts of the truggy. However, it doesn’t cover those damages resulting from user abuse or incorrect operation. Read the Amazon Warranty Returns policy to learn more.