This is one of the hottest RC Drift TC cars today introduced by Himoto Racing. This model comes with a powerful electric brushed 27 T 540 motor & high precision electronic speed control (ESC).
The Himoto BMW Z4 1:10 Electric 4WD Drift Car is delivered at your doorstep 100% assembled with amazing specs ready for drifting and bashing. You just need to charge the battery pack, install eight AA batteries in the transmitter and you are all ready to go for a lot of fun and excitement!
Buy NOW & enjoy big savings at RC Models Wiz shop!
- Precision-engineered electronic speed control (ESC)
- Superb Electric Brushed 27 T 540 motor
- 4-wheel drive system
- High performance front & rear differentials
- Topnotch front and rear camber and toe-in setup
- Anodized aluminum centre long drive shaft
- Precise steering fitting delivers quick response
- Stable suspension arms & solid front & rear shock tower
- Oil-filled aluminum capped shock absorbers
- Large front bumper that provides solid protection against impacts
- High performance drift car tires, chrome plated spoke rims & pre-mound drift wheels
- Width: 200mm
- Length: 360mm
- Height: 112mm
- Ground Clearance: 4.5mm
- Wheelbase: 260mm
- Chassis Type: Plastic
- Transmission: Forward & Reverse
- Motor Type: Electric Brushed 27 T 540
- Scale: 1:10
- Class: On-Road
- Application: Entry-level/Fun
- Power: Electric
- Drivetrain: 4WD System
- Charging Time: 6 to 8 hours
- Running Time: 12+ minutes
- Top Speed: 25+mph
- Battery: 7.2v 1800Mah Battery
What’s in the box?
- 100% assembled Himoto BMW Z4 1:10 Electric 4WD Drift Car
- 2.4Ghz Controller
- Rechargeable Battery & UK battery charger
- User’s Manual (in English)
Download the manual here.
Spare Parts & Upgrades
- Beginner-level in the RC hobby
- Adult supervision is recommended for RC users under 14
Required to Run
- 8 AA batteries for controller
The Himoto BMW Z4 1:10 Electric 4WD Drift Car carries a product warranty for one year. It covers all the missing parts & manufacturing defects of the RC drift car. Any damages to the car resulted from user abuse or operational errors aren’t covered. You can refer to the Amazon Warranty Returns section for more details.